Westmount Neighbourhood Association – A Safety Message
October 4th, 2017
Dear Westmount School Families,
The messages provided within this letter are from the Westmount Neighbourhood Association. The purpose of this communication is to request the support of all Westmount School parents using Katherine Crescent, Dunbar Road and Balmoral Crescent for school pick-up and drop-off of their children.
Together we are all neighbours living in various areas around Westmount School and together we need to respect the city parking, traffic laws and our neighbours’ properties.
The safety of all community members is of the utmost concern and following the items listed below will make for a much safer community.
SAFETY FIRST – PLEASE ALWAYS:
- Follow all posted parking and traffic signs
- U-turns are not allowed on Katherine Cres.
- Drive slowly and cautiously always being aware of pedestrians
- Have patience and allow pedestrians to fully cross within the crosswalk on Dunbar Rd.
- Do not park in a driveway or block a neighbour’s driveway with your car
Thank you for reading this letter and making a concerted effort to always drive in a safe manner.